Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
3 cups (1 can) Hunt's Four Cheese spaghetti sauce
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 1/2 cups water
15 ounces nonfat ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Egg Beaters (or 2 eggs)
9 slices 2% Pepperjack cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚.
2. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook chicken over medium high heat for 4 minutes or until almost done. Stir in sauces and water.
3. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg substitute.
4. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of pan. Arrange 4 noodles over the sauce. Spread more sauce, then a layer of ricotta mixture. Add another layer of sauce, and repeat the whole process until you end with a layer of sauce. Cover and bake 70 minutes.
5. Uncover and place cheese slices on top, then bake for another 15 minutes uncovered. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.